I know it's pretty obvious as to what has kept me from the blog as of late. It is about 15 and a half pounds, likes to eat, sleep and poo and has a heart melting smile. And while I do love him dearly I truly miss my knitting life. For those of you who have stuck around, thank you!
Let's just jump right in, shall we? In no particular order this is what has been going on in my mind as of late.
- I am working on publishing a few patterns for the fall. All self-published. I think I can. I think I can.
- I'm obsessed with watching True Blood and now that it's over it's time to finish up Orange is the New Black on Netflix.
- I am hoping to get back to the barre really soon. It kinda helps that a Bar Method is opening in my town!
- I have been using my How to Cook Everything cookbook to make from scratch brownies.
- I am knitting a new shawl called pendulum.
- I have been connecting with other new mothers at this fabulous place called Isis Parenting. Their class called Great Beginnings is like therapy for new moms. #youredoingitright
Now that we're up to speed what have you guys been up to?
I also sadly lost ALL my blogs when Google Reader died. I completely missed the window of backing up the feeds and adding them to Feedly. SO please feel free to leave your blog here so I can reconnect it!